Bangkok - Marketing Manager
Working closely with the Marketing Lead in Singapore, you would have the opportunity to play an instrumental role in our exciting growth story for Bangkok (& other new cities) and adding value to our star Thailand team who manage a tight ship.
What will you do:
- Manage, plan and own integrated marketing communications and campaigns from start to finish
- Collaborate closely with cross teams to gather insights, plan and execute marketing efforts
- Work with HQ team in Singapore to strategise on local city/country marketing plans
- Plan and execute social content for Bangkok social accounts
- Execute offline campaigns such as on-ground activation and events with an agency or freelance hires
- Share local design requests with HQ for the design team to create output
What will you need:
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of working experience in Marketing and minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and data driven environment is a plus.
- Experience in curating and managing digital campaigns to drive the key metrics would be advantageous
- Proven stakeholder management skills would be crucial to this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous multi-tasker, analytical and detail-oriented
We look for:
- Integrity – We look for people who put their team members and users first and does the right thing, always.
- Attitude – Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
- Pragmatism & Resourcefulness – We are a startup, we need to stay nimble and prioritise so that we get from where we are to where we need to be.
- Passion – We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility and sustainability.
- Team Player – Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Problem Solver – Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact in a regional team, we want you!
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org