Malaysia - BD Partnerships Manager
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia. Reporting directly to the City Lead, you would have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to our Malaysia expansion initiatives.
- Develop and execute Neuron’s growth strategy locally
- Create and manage a pipeline of potential partners, must be articulate when reaching out via phone, face to face or email
- Ability to handle complex negotiations and drive the partnerships to closure
- Ensure a smooth-onboarding process for partners with a focus to resolve any potential concerns
- Presenting analysis and ideas in a clear, concise manner and executing follow ups with utmost promptness
- Must be able to synergise optimising the channels, target segment and user journey
- Work alongside the senior stakeholders at HQ on achieving business growth targets
You would need:
- At least 3 years of Business Development, partnerships or sales experience (ideally in a start-up hyper-growth environment)
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your thoughts through execution)
- Good command on English along with Bahasa/Mandarin speaking skills is preferred
- Enthusiasm, solution-oriented drive to make things happen!
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
Neuron is a leading E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighborhoods closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Our mission is to create the world’s most compeliing escooter sharing platform that makes micro-mobility accessible for everyone!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com