Australia - Operations Manager
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand and Australia.
Our mission is to create the world’s most compelling escooter sharing platform that makes micro-mobility accessible for everyone!
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of Operations, you would have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to our Darwin launch initiatives.
As a founding member of the team, you are responsible for being the primary voice and ambassador of Neuron. You will raise the opportunities and concerns of the market and set the priorities that will grow Neuron in the city. The role demands principled thinking, deep understanding of Darwin city’s mobility needs and user behaviour. The ideal candidate has built and led a team before and highly motivated to make Neuron a resounding success!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute Neuron’s growth strategy locally.
- Responsible for the successful launch of Neuron in Darwin by leading the operational strategy and supply-chain.
- Hire, lead and inspire a team of very ambitious, collaborative and fun people.
- Create and maintain great relationships with local partners, policy makers and key players.
- Participate in events and talks to share our mission locally
What you’ll need:
- Integrity – We look for people who put their team members and users first and does the right thing, always.
- Attitude – Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
- Pragmatism & Resourcefulness – We are a startup, we need to stay nimble and prioritise so that we get from where we are to where we need to be.
- Passion – We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility and sustainability.
- Team Player – Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Problem Solver – Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish.
- Relevant Experience – Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and data driven environment is a plus.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!