Australia - Office / Administrative Manager
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
And we couldn’t be more thrilled about our launch into the Australian shores with the sunny Brisbane very soon!
You will be working closely with the City Operations Lead and HQ Finance team. You would have the opportunity to be critical founding member of the team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for full spectrum of local Human Resource and General Administrative tasks
- Working closely with our external Accounting Firm
- Manage and handle all the external payments, expenses and claims
- Prepare monthly staff payroll Book-keeping office expenditure and managing the budget
- Assist in on-boarding new employees and overseeing the exit interview process
- Maintain the upkeep of the office
- Maintaining the company directory and department records in Australia
- Provide logistics support for management visit
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as per management’s request
- At least 2 years of working experience in administrative or Human Resource function, in a start-up environment preferred Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management or related
- Knowledge about computing payroll as per Singapore employment regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with the start-up high-growth phase
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and highly organised
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com