Australia - Operations Supervisor - Night Shift
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
And we couldn’t be more thrilled about our launch into the Australian shores with the sunny Brisbane!
You will be reporting directly into the City Operations Manager. You would have the opportunity to be critical founding member of the team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Performing basic administrative task of shift scheduling and manpower deployment planning
- Create daily goals & strategy for operations team to follow
- Training new Ops Staffs and conducting refresher training
- Ensuring that the Operations teams adhere to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing the Ground Patrollers & Drivers in retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform quality control and basic maintenance on the scooters
- Ensuring the Operations teams perform timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand
- Ensuring the Operations team’s timely pick up of assigned scooters from scooter consolidation areas
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!