Singapore - Data Engineer
Reporting directly into the CTO (Co-Founder), you would have the opportunity to work on complex, business-critical data solutions impacting the business in realtime.
What will you do:
- Design and enhance data infrastructure using frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark or data warehouse products such as BigQuery or Redshift
- Architect data models and design reliable data pipelines that will efficiently move data to our data lake
- Design and develop new systems and tools that will enable teams to utilize, understand and process data at faster speeds
- Work closely with business stakeholders to share data-driven insights
- Translate data-speak to human-speak by effectively conceptualizing analysis to understand user behaviour and help define new product features
You would need:
- BS degree or above in Computer Science, Information System, Business Analytics, or related STEM field
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Python (preferred), Java, Scala
- Experience in large scale data processing using Pandas or Spark
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with machine learning framework (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib) is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent learner, and a passion for data and technology
- Understanding of mobility or geo-spatial solutions is a big plus
Whether you are a geo-spatial enthusiast or simply passionate about joining a data-driven business, we want to connect with you!
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
Send your updated CV to email@example.com