Singapore - Driver, Motor-Tricycle (Goods)
You will be part of a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. With Singapore being our Headquarters, we are currently operational in 5 cities across Thailand and Malaysia.
Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer. You would have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our exciting growth story, by adding value to our star Operations team who manage a tight ship. Neuron’s ground crew ensures that we keep users safe and communities happy.
What will you do:
- Retrieving and returning scooters to the designated parking stations island-wide
- Ensuring the quality control is met (and occasionally, basic maintenance) on the scooters
- Ensuring the timely deployment of the mobility devices at designated stations to support consumer demand
- Ensuring timely pick up of assigned scooters from scooter consolidation areas island-wide
- Respond timely to LTA activation to clear stray scooters
- Performing all other ad-hoc & device-related tasks assigned through the central communications platform
You would need:
- A solution-oriented approach
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- National Service of 2 years is required as a minimum
- Able to lift 20kg
- Work on Alternate weekends & Public Holidays
- Experience driving vans/lorry
- Class 3 / 4 License with 2 years of driving experience
- Clean driving record preferred
Daily Working Schedule
- 0730 – 1630
- 1400 – 2300
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org