Singapore - Finance Executive
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
You will be working closely with the HQ Finance team – CFO and Finance Manager. You would have the opportunity to be critical team member and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What will you do:
The Finance Executive will support the Finance Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department across the region. Key responsibilities, not limited to
- Aid in daily accounting transactions
- Assist in month end account closing process
- Processing of monthly payroll and claims
- Preparing IR8A for all the employees
You would need:
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in administrative or Human Resource function, in a start-up environment ideally
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent Exposure to Xero Accounting software is certainly advantageous
- Knowledge about computing payroll as per Singapore employment regulations is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with the start-up high-growth phase
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and highly organised
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com