Singapore - HR Manager
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
You will be reporting directly into the CEO directly. You would have the opportunity to be critical founding member of the team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What will you do:
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Partners with key stakeholders to devise and roll out a performance management framework
- Conceptualise and promote the company values, mission and vision across the organization regionally
- Cultivate and maintain high-performance culture where trust is paramount
- Conduct onboarding/offboarding brief to new hires and leavers
- Play an instrumental role in identifying the people issues and trends that could be relevant, subsequently leading their implementation
- Supervise the payroll and manage promotions/salary adjustments
- Craft HR Communications to internal employees for all HR related programs/process
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the Human Resources function, ideally in both start-ups and MNCs
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Proven dynamic stakeholder management and expert communication skills in representing policies and practices to all employees
- Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com