Singapore - Lead Data Analyst - Growth
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem. Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational across Thailand and Australia.
Our mission is to create the world’s most compelling escooter sharing platform that makes micro-mobility accessible for everyone!
Reporting directly into the Head of Data, you would have the opportunity to be critical founding member of the team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions. You will raise the opportunities and set the priorities that will grow Neuron in the respective cities.
What will you do:
- Partner with cross-functional team (Product, Operations, Finance and Engineering) to understand the business requirements and actionable recommendations
- Build the data tools & pipelines to enable company-wide tracking of key performance metrics for C-suite and dedicated metrics for product, operations and finance teams
- Design and implement Tableau dashboards providing real-time feedback on city adoption rates, ride to revenue, power usage, user feedback, retention, payments, fraud and more
- Translate data insights into actions and decisions that will drive optimization, brand sentiment, user growth and engagement and marketing effectiveness
- Collate, comprehend and answer requirements of key stakeholders relating to data management
- Develop, execute and report on growth experiments to provide insights for conversion rate optimization
You would need:
- 5+ years of total experience with 3+ years exclusively in Data Analysis domain
- Someone with a keen interest in areas of finance, revenue and driving growth across cities of operations
- Experience in Python is a must. In addition, we use Tableau for visualization and work on SQL to build complex queries using MySQL, Postgresql. Hence, 2+ years in this tech stack would be ideal
- Experience with cloud deployments using AWS is an added advantage
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!