Singapore - Marketing Campaign/CRM Specialist
Reporting directly into the Marketing Lead, you would have the opportunity to drive the engagement for customers in the region with a focus on snowballing the user engagement and retention.
What will you do:
- Plan and execute marketing CRM activities using our CRM tool
- Evaluate the user journey workflow and map, analyze drop-offs and suggest initiatives to improve user retention
- Test and ensure that all data and configuration in CRM campaigns are set up correctly before executing campaign
- Measure and report performance of all CRM campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise performance based on the insights
- Use our marketing analytics tool to identify effective organic and non-organic marketing channels and provide analytical suggestions to marketing team
- Collaborate closely with HQ marketing team, business intelligence team and data engineering team for all the CRM activities
You would need:
- Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline with 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, data analysis or CRM marketing
- Exposure to campaign managment tools
- Self-starter and has a penchat for marketing analytics
- Positive, motivated and solution-oriented approach
- Startup experience is an advantage
- Experience in running CRM activities using LeanPlum is an advantage (not a must)
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact in a regional team, we want you!
Neuron is a leading hyper-growth E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighbourhood closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.
Send your updated CV to email@example.com