Thailand - Country Manager
Neuron is a leading E-scooter business in the Asia Pacific region. Being one of the first smart micro-mobility platforms in the industry, we are passionate to bring the communities and neighborhoods closer by building a sustainable ecosystem.
Our mission is to create the world’s most compelling micro-mobility platform to empower the consumers with freedom to move whenever they want, wherever they want!
Headquartered in Singapore, we are currently operational in 5 other cities across Thailand, Malaysia and Australia. Reporting directly into the COO/CEO, you would have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to our Thailand initiatives. The ideal candidate has built and led a team before and highly motivated to solve urban transportation problems.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage the P&L for 2 cities of operations in Thailand – Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Assess more opportunities and execute the expansion further within Thailand
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within your functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team
- Inspire and lead the team through the complexities of a fast growing and dynamic start-up
- Develop and coach a dynamic 15+ member teamIdentify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes and products.
- Ability to both plan and execute projects of varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in logistics or tech-transportation with at least 2-3 years of leadership/people-management role
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
What we look for:
- Integrity – We look for people who put their team members and users first and does the right thing, always.
- Attitude – Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
- Pragmatism & Resourcefulness – We are a startup, we need to stay nimble and prioritise so that we get from where we are to where we need to be.
- Passion – We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility and sustainability.
- Team Player – Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Problem Solver – Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish.
- Relevant Experience – Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and data driven environment is a plus.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and have the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our story, we want you!
Send your updated CV to email@example.com